GPA has a growing international and affiliate chapter membership of over to 2,300 active members, all of whom have an interest in the grants profession. GPA members come from all sectors of the international grants community. They represent education, government, the nonprofit sector and private enterprise. They include grant developers, managers, funders, administrators, planners and evaluators. All promote and support the mission and philosophy of the association.
Membership is open to any individual with an interest in, and commitment to, the grants profession.
Why should I become a member?
- Attractive personal benefits – Pride in belonging to the largest professional association in the grant profession
- Opportunities for Continuing Education – Attend THE premier event for grant professionals, webinars, chapter meetings or regional conferences
- Access to professional publications and resources
- Establish a network of contacts in your community and around the world
- Financial benefits such as discounts to grant training, software, office supplies, insurance and more