To join the Georgia Grant Professionals Association (GGPA) you must first join the international Grant Professionals Association (GPA) and then add the GGPA to your membership registration.
Click here for the current GPA Annual Membership Dues Levels.
Annual dues for the Georgia Grant Professionals Association (GGPA) Chapter are $25 and payment must be made via the GPA Office or online.
GPA is pleased to offer two convenient methods for joining or renewing your membership.
Join Online: You can use a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) to join GPA or extend your current membership. Please note, our online payment system is guaranteed 100% secure; your credit card information cannot be accessed or used for any other purpose. To join, click here.
2. Click on Membership Renewal under the Account Details area on the left side of your screen.
3. Click Accept for the disclaimer.
4. Click Next (if you’re renewing with the same member type). If not, click the second button to renew at a different member type and then click Next to select the new member type you will be renewing at.
5. Check the necessary boxes to renew your chapter and/or committee memberships.
6. Click the Register and Pay Online button to pay by credit/debit or the Register & Bill Me button to be invoiced.
Join or Renew by Mail or Fax: If you prefer to pay by check, please print out the membership application form and submit it with your check, credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), or institutional purchase order. The membership application is available in PDF format or in MS Word.
If you have any difficulty with your membership application or online payment, please contact the National Office, and they will be happy to e-mail a membership application to you.
Membership Dues Refund/Transfer Policy: No refunds are provided for membership dues. A GPA membership is for an individual person and, therefore, non-transferable to other persons.