GGPA Chapter Membership
You must be a GPA member to become a GGPA chapter member. The Georgia Grant Professional Association Chapter dues are $25 per year.
Professional Membership $209 (Professional Membership (formerly called National) is available for persons that do not fall in any of the categories below – Student, Entry Level or Legacy. National members are able to run for a position on the GPA Board of Directors, vote, volunteer and receive full member benefits.)
Student Membership $87 (Student Membership is available for persons who are enrolled as full-time undergraduate students at a college or university – 12 credit hours – or who are enrolled in a graduate program. Documentation of the enrollment must be submitted with the membership application. Studentmembers are able to run for a position on the GPA Board of Directors, vote, volunteer and receive full member benefits.)
Entry Level Membership $153 for the first year (Entry Level Membership is a category for persons who have been in the grants profession for two years or less as proven by the submission of a resume and/or a letter from your employer certifying this. Membership in this category is limited to one year. After one year, the member would pay the Professional membership fee in order to stay in good standing with GPA. Entry Level members are able to run for a position on the GPA Board of Directors, vote, volunteer and receive full member benefits.)
Retiree Membership $87 (Retiree Membership is a category for persons who are not working as a grant professional in any capacity [i.e., either part-time or as a consultant]. See the requirements and benefits below.
1. Members must hold an active GPA membership immediately prior to requesting retired status.
2. Minimum of fifty-five (55) years of age.
3. Permanent retirement from the grants profession, including but not limited to any of the following: grant research, grant proposal development, grant consulting, grant management, or grant administration.
4. May not be employed by a company that is classified as a vendor or consultant to the grants profession.
5. Upon return to the grants profession, member must change to another membership category (other than retiree).
6. Member retains the option to change membership category at any time.
1. Retired members have voting privleges.
2. Retired members may serv on committees.
3. Retired members are eligible for all GPA member benefits and registration rates, including the Annual Conference.
4. Retired members can not hold an elected position on the GPA Board of Directors.
Special Case – Retired-Legacy Members:
1. Legacy members who request status may select the category Retired-Legacy by calling the GPA Headquarters.
2. The dues for the Retired-Legacy membership category shall be waived for the lifetime of the member.
Legacy membership $50 (Legacy Membership is only available to those who have joined GPA prior to December, 1999. Individuals must keep their Legacy membership current to receive the Legacy membership rate. Legacy members are able to run for a position on the GPA Board of Directors, vote, volunteer and receive full member benefits.)
Organizational Discount $350+ see below for pricing (for organizations with two or more employees that wish to join GPA. Membership is given to the organization but the benefits flow down to each individual assigned to the memberships. Each individual needs to fill out the membership application and mail/fax/email in with the organization’s monies.)
1 Staff – $209.00 (normal dues rate)
2 Staff – $350.00
3 Staff – $500.00
4 Staff – $650.00
($150.00 for each additional staff person over the 4 persons on staff)
*Chapter Memberships are additional per person. Organization is responsible for payment and is required to fit within guidelines. Membership is limited to one year and stays with the organization if an individual transfers.
Membership in GPA is more than just benefits and conferences. It is being a part of the only national, professional organization that represents the needs and concerns of grant professionals. As a member of the Grant Professionals Association, you will be a part of the country’s largest and fastest-growing organization representing the interests of those committed to grantsmanship as a profession.
Download a breakdown to see the true value of a GPA Membership. Or view complete list of the value if you purchased most of the benefits provided.
GPA reserves the right to deny and/or revoke membership.