The 2017 GPA Annual Conference is being held in San Diego at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego from November 8 – 11, 2016. We hope you will participate and represent the Georgia Chapter of GPA!
If you would like to volunteer at the conference, please contact GGPA.
The GPA Annual Conference is SOLD OUT! If you wish to be added to the waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com.
Early-Bird Registration Rate (ends 07/31/17): $499 GPA Members;
$715 Non-members¹; $399 Students²
Regular Registration Rate (ends 10/15/17): $629 GPA Members;
$845 Non-members¹; $529 Students²
Onsite Registration Rate (begins 10/16/17): $755 GPA Members;
$970 Non-members¹; $655 Students²
One Day Rate: $300 GPA Members; $400 Non-members
Guest Rate: $399 GPA Members and Non-members (meals only)
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations must be postmarked, transmitted electronically, or faxed, no later than September 30th, 2017. A $75.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2017. Substitutions are allowed when submitted in writing
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 600 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
Who Should Attend
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.