The 2018 GPA Annual Conference is being held in Chicago at the Swissotel from November 7 – 10, 2018. We hope you will participate and represent the Georgia Chapter of GPA!
If you would like to volunteer at the conference, please contact GGPA.
Registration for the 2018 GPA Annual Conference to be held at the Swissotel in Chicago, IL, November 7-10, 2018 will open on May 1, 2018.
Early-Bird Registration Rate (ends 07/31/18): $525 GPA Members;
$740 Non-members¹; $399 Students²
Regular Registration Rate (ends 10/15/18): $655 GPA Members;
$870 Non-members¹; $529 Students²
Onsite Registration Rate (begins 10/16/18): $781 GPA Members;
$995 Non-members¹; $655 Students²
One Day Rate: $300 GPA Members; $400 Non-members
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations must be postmarked, transmitted electronically, or faxed, no later than September 30th, 2018. A $75.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2018. Substitutions are allowed when submitted in writing
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply. Active Members who pay the discounted conference rate (members only) do not receive a GPA membership renewal included.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 600 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
Who Should Attend
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.