The 2016 GPA Annual Conference is being hosted by the GGPA Chapter in Atlanta at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta from November 9 – 12, 2016. We hope you will participate and make sure to check out the hospitality table at check-in to introduce yourself!
If you would like to volunteer at the conference, please contact GGPA.
Early-Bird Registration Rate (ends 07/31/16): $495 GPA Members;
$710 Non-members¹; $395 Students²
Regular Registration Rate (ends 10/15/16): $625 GPA Members;
$840 Non-members¹; $525 Students²
Onsite Registration Rate (begins 10/16/16): $750 GPA Members;
$965 Non-members¹; $650 Students²
One Day Rate: $300 GPA Members; $400 Non-members
Guest Rate: $395 GPA Members and Non-members (meals only)
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to email@example.com).
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 600 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
Who Should Attend
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.